Resources for Every Church
Tools to Build a Culture of Life
Celebrate Life Toolkit
The abortion debate has never been more public or more confusing. The daily political decisions and pundit arguments are divisive, emotional, and sometimes completely irrational. How do we respond? How can you care for people yet take a stand on such an explosive topic?
We've prepared a digital Toolkit for Pastors and Leaders. Find resources that inspire and equip your team to speak with compassion and clarity.
- Learn why it's more important to build a relationship than to win an argument.
- Learn how the Imago Dei can unite and energize your small group, teen outreach and your entire parish.
- Find Four Vital Resources that can inform and inspire.
This is an opportunity to provide clarity and compassion. Click Here for Part 1 and 2 of your Digital Toolkit.
Did You Know?
- 4 out of 10 of women who had an abortion attended Church at least once a month at the time of their abortion
- Less than 20% felt that they can talk to a Pastor about an unplanned pregnancy
- Only 14% felt that Churches are a safe place to talk about pregnancy options
Together we can build a culture of life that makes your Church the first option for an abortion vulnerable couple.
Best New Resource
Courageously Pro-Life. How can ordinary people make a difference in a world that seems upside down? Let this one-of-a-kind curriculum provide your church with a comprehensive and detailed review of what it means to be pro-life from a biblical, historical, and cultural framework. The 12 chapter workbook can be tailored for any setting and the interactive lessons are practical for small groups, teens, or as sermon preparation. Order today!
For Your Small Groups
For Programs and Education
Book a Speaker.
Our staff members love to tell the stories of life and transformation. Perfect for women’s groups, retreats, and other adult settings.
Courageously Pro-Life Curriculum.
WCN Testimony Videos.
Worth binge watching.
Dignity of Human Life Video
Making Life Disciples for Churches and Training for WCN Volunteers.
This exceptional video series prepares Churches and is the first step toward becoming a client advocate in our Centers. Learn more and see a sneak peek below.
Recommended Resources For Pastors
Saving Truth: Finding Meaning and Clarity in a Post Truth World by Abdu Murray
Love Thy Body by Nancy R. Pearcey